The Piccolo Xpress employs on-board continuous intelligent Quality Control (iQC) to monitor the analyzer, reagent reactions and sample to ensure the highest quality and accuracy in results. Care providers simply pipette the sample into the disc, insert the disc into the analyzer and results are printed or transferred to an LIS/EMR in about 12 minutes. No operator intervention is required.
ABAXIS Piccolo Xpress Chemistry Analyzer
The Abbott Aeroset® System is an automated, random-access clinical chemistry system. The instrument uses a dual-pipetting system with a maximum throughput of up to 2000 tests/hour. It can be configured with up to 100 different assay files utilizing photometric and potentiometric methodologies. The potentiometric assays (Na+, K+, and Cl-) are measured using an Integrated Chip Technology™ (ICT™). The Abbott Aeroset System will process routine and STAT samples using independent Carousel and FastTrack™ Samplers.
Dimensions of Analyzer Only:
Width: 74.5″ (189 cm)
Depth: 44.1″ (112 cm)
Height: 43.5″ (110.5 cm)
Weight: 1500 lbs. (680 kg)
Dimensions of System Control Center (SCC):
Width: 24″ (61 cm)
Depth: 18″ (46 cm)
Height: 42.5″ (108 cm)
(with monitor) 60.5” (154 cm)
ABBOTT Aeroset Chemistry Analyzer
- Methods: Photometric, Potentiometric, Turbidimetric
- Maximum Throughput: Up to 1,800 tests/hour
- Sample Types: Serum, Plasma, Urine, CSF
- Sample Tubes: Height: 72-102 mm
- Diameter: 9.6-16.1 mm
- Sample Cup: Yes (50 µL dead volume)
- Sample Capacity: 215
- Sample Barcode Types: Code 39, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128
- Sample Result Storage: 50,000
- Sample Volume: 1-35 µL, Average: 7 µL
- Automatic Dilution: Yes
- Sample Probe Carryover: 95% Liquid ready-to-use
- Reagent Onboard Stability: 5-65 days, Average: 40 days
- Calibration Frequency: 1-60 days, Average: 25 days
- Sample, Clot, and Bubble Detection: Yes
- Reagent Pressure Monitoring: Yes
- Sample Interference Measurement: Yes: Hemolysis, Icterus and Lipemia
- System Control Center: 1 SCC, with color touchscreen monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Onboard Maintenance Records: Yes
- Online Error Code Help: Yes
- Host Interface: Bidirectional, serial RS-232 interface, host query option available
- Remote Diagnostics: AbbottLink®
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 48″ x 79″ x 49″ – 121.9 x 200.6 x 124.5 cm
- Weight: 1,545 lb, 701 kg
- Electrical Requirements: AC 180-264V, 47-63 Hz, 20 Amp
- Water Requirements: Deionized Water, ≤54 liters/hour
- Heat Output: 4,730 BTU/hr, Running Mode
ABBOTT Architech c16000 Chemistry Analyzer
- Architect ci8200 from Abbott Diagnostics is an integrated system consolidating clinical chemistry assay and immunoassays on one platform
- Throughput of up to 1,200 clinical chemistry and 200 immunoassay tests per hour enhances workflow
- One operator interface for both chemistry and immunoassay testing reduces staff training and delivers one combined report
- One LIS interface reduces connectivity costs
- Large onboard reagent capacity of 25 immunoassays and 68 chemistries reduces operator intervention and minimizes sample splitting
ABBOTT Architech ci8200 Chemistry Analyzer
- Report STAT results quickly using dedicated positions on a three-dimensional sample handler
- Reduce repeats and reruns with FlexRate technology that extends linear ranges of enzymatic assays
- Standardize processes through equivalent patient results and common consumables across all ARCHITECT c Systems
- Improve workflow efficiency with a large load up capacity for samples and refrigerated reagents
ABBOTT Architect c8000 Chemistry Analyzer
With its expanded test menu, the ACE clinical chemistry system is the comprehensive solution to the chemistry diagnostic needs in today’s healthcare settings. The ACE system offers the capabilities of a large floor model analyzer in a compact bench top footprint. The low cost per test and flexibility of single and panel testing makes the ACE system an ideal fit in a variety of clinical settings.
Beckman CX-4 include 24 photometric chemistry determinations, a throughput of up to 225 tests/hr and 525 tests/hr with ISE module, on-board reagent stability of 30 days once opened, complete compatibility with other CX Systems.
The CX9 PRO performs a comprehensive line-up of general and esoteric chemistries, TDMs, DATs, proteins and serologies — and provides test results for nine critical care chemistries in less than a minute. Includes: CX9 PRO Analyzer Equipped with Obstruction Detection and Correction, Automated Serum Indicies.
Throughput of 1,440 test per hour (maximum)
- Multiple tube sizes for complete flexibility
- Direct tube pediatric sampling
- Unique autoloader for walkaway automation
- On-board auto-dilution speeds workflow
Unit being sold fully tested.
Ideal for labs that process more than 500 samples per day, the UniCel DxC 800 processes up to 1,440 tests per hour.
- Delivers the results for 90 comprehensive metabolic panels in just one hour (NA, K, Cl, CO2, CALC, GLUC, BUN, CRE, TP, ALB, ALP, AST, ALT, TBIL).
- Samples can be loaded continuously